- Establish the base of operations for the commencement of a pre-school at AFM Church
- Mentor, motivator, encourager & guidance to monitors of pre-schoolers.
- Administrative duties required by school,
- Bridge of Communication between World Outreach International (South Africa), AFM Church leadership & ACE.
- Internship in Namibia with a ministry focused on vulnerable children and their care-givers.
- As intercessor, mentor, encourager, to foster mums and guiding of teenagers in finding God’s plan and purpose for their lives.
- Experience with mentoring HIV infected people on treatment plan.
- Lay counselling and Kairos facilitator.
Short Term: Engaging children from the ‘city’ to reach chidlren from the ‘country’ areas through involvement with the home church, focusing on family orientated short-term missions during school holidays.
Long Term: To hand over a functional Christian School run by Swazi nationals to the church of Shewula mountain.