5, 50, 500, 5000, 50 000 STRATEGY
The leadership training strategy is captioned under the numbers: “5, 50, 500, 5000, 50 000”.
In short, these numbers represent:
- 5 = 5 strategic years (2013-2017)—5 strategic regions of mission
- 50 = 50 dollars to sponsor each leader per event—50 specific training events over the 5 years—50 potential Least Reached People groups identified and engaged over 5 years
- 500 = Emerging leaders of leaders equipped (see next section for explanation)
- 5000 = Pastors and leaders trained (equipped, upskilled) over the 5 years
- 50 000 = People directly and indirectly impacted by the training
The training seminars will target two leadership demographics:
- Church pastors and leaders
- Emerging leaders of leaders
Who are the emerging leaders of leaders?
They are young women and men in their late 20s and 30s who are potential leaders of leaders. The idea is to train these emerging leaders over a period of (at least) three years in areas that will equip them to be leaders of leaders.
The key Scripture relating to training leaders of leaders is 2 Tim. 2:2, “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others” (NIV).
Four tiers of leadership training embedded in this verse:
- Jesus – Paul
- Paul – Timothy
- Timothy – faithful (reliable) people
- Reliable people – other emerging leaders
The goal is to intentionally equip the world’s “Timothys” so that they can develop the generation that follows them.
The seminar speakers include recognised, experienced and respected local and international pastors and leaders.
Sponsor a Church Leader
For more information on upcoming events or leadership training initiatives please contact us