Mozambique Outreach 22-29 November, 2017
This outreach will give you the opportunity to serve Jesus and minister cross-culturally while you are in the beautiful surroundings of Southern Mozambique. We believe discipleship is a lifestyle which you don’t turn on or off at certain times. Whether we are in a village, at a church, ministering at a school, or just having fun on the beach, we want to portray Jesus to a dying world that desperately needs Him! Our desire is to be filled to overflow with God’s love in our own lives so that it will flow sustainably and automatically to the people around us.
- We will be privileged to join the Mozambican congregation as they worship Jesus in their Church services.
- We will visit schools in the area and minister to the kids through Bible stories, skits, dancing, singing, etc!
- Village visits and street ministry will be a big part of evangelism, which means meeting new people and the opportunity to minister to people in a small group.
You will learn:
- God’s Father heart towards the nations
- Easy ways of sharing the Gospel cross-culturally
- ” The Story Telling Method”
- How to communicate through a translator
- Jesus wants to have fun with us!
What can I take away from this experience:
- An insight into God’s unconditional love for the lost
- Practical tools to communicate the Gospel
- A Lifestyle of discipleship
Cost: (ZAR) 2000-00.
This includes: Meals from the evening of the 22nd of November to the morning of the 29th of November. Transport from Potchefstroom (RSA) to Mozambique and back. Accommodation.
*Airport pick-up and transfer from Johannesburg to Potchefstroom (RSA) and back, Visa, and snacks costs not included.
Applications Close 18th October 2017