To be forewarned is to be forearmed. We at World Outreach International are passionate about equipping and training people for effective missionary service. In fact it is one of our main distinctives. Whether you are still looking for your role in world mission or you are already a budding Hudson Taylor, World Outreach International provides modern and effective training programmes to help educate, prepare and better equip you for strategic cross-cultural work. Our facilitators and trainers are a collection of unsung heroes. They are multicultural, passionate about their personal relationship with Jesus, living and experiencing what they teach and eager to impart their faith.
THE KAIROS COURSE
CONNECTING YOU TO GOD’S WORD
The Kairos course is a study of the purpose and plan of God from Genesis to the end of the age. It’s an exciting, nine-lesson, interactive course that looks at our world from God’s perspective!
- Discover the missionary thread from Genesis to Revelation.
- Glimpse the awesome advance of the Gospel around the world.
- Explore the challenging, yet achievable, final frontiers of world mission.
- Identify your part and place in the expansion and growth of God’s Kingdom worldwide.
- Learn from some of today’s mission personalities, theologians and historians.
Learn more about Kairos and other courses on the world Christian movement…Learn more
THE NATIONS COURSE
TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE CROSS CULTURAL MINISTRY
The six-week Nations course has been developed to equip new missionaries with tools to ensure their first term is successful and fruitful; however, the course is also valuable for missionaries already on the field. Without pre-field training, it can take seven years to reach maximum effectiveness. With pre-field training, this time is reduced to three years. This course is run by World Outreach International, but it is not exclusive to workers within the organisation. The course is taught by experienced lecturers with a proven track record of effectiveness in the field.
The purpose of Nations is to:
- Launch people into effective cross-cultural ministry.
- Equip people to bring Jesus to least-reached people groups.
- Promote a culture of lifelong learning.
The Nations course is conducted twice a year.