The Nations Course
Are you thinking of going to the nations and need some excellent missions training?
Consider investing six-weeks into doing the Nations course. The Nations course has been developed to equip new missionaries with tools to ensure their first term is successful and fruitful however, the course is also valuable for missionaries already on the field.
Nations is largely based on the World Harvest Institute course material which has a proven record of effectively equipping cross-cultural workers to quickly reach maximum effectiveness. Without pre-field training, it can take seven years to reach maximum effectiveness but research has shown that with pre-field training, this time can be reduced to only three years.
- Launch you into effective cross-cultural ministry
- Equip you to bring Jesus to Least Reached People groups
- Promote a culture of life-long learning
Listen to what others have said:
This course is run by World Outreach International (WOI), but it is not exclusive to workers within the organisation. Nations is taught by experienced WOI missionaries as well as guest lecturers with a proven track record of effectiveness in the field.
It is a six-week, full-time course, with five hours of lectures and 4-5 hours of reading and assignments per day. The comprehensive, intense structure of the course maximises value in the shortest possible time, while maintaining a focus for effective long-term mission service.
15 SEPT – 25 OCT, 2013
- VENUE: Chiang Mai Thailand (venue to be confirmed)
- ACCOMMODATION: US$500 per person (approximately) to be confirmed closer to the date
- COURSE COST: Per person US $600 (Married couples: 10% discount on course cost)
- Registration Deposit: US$100 (Non Refundable)
- Registrations close August 18th
Click here for more information or to register.