Thailand – see our mission in action
Date: 3—12 October 2019
Are you ready to experience firsthand missions in the 21st century? This is an opportunity to join with World Outreach International and to take part in an exploration of the modern world of missions.
Team members will arrive on 3 October and the next day will be team briefing and team building. Our plan is to get out and about in Bangkok to see firsthand the varied work that happens through World Outreach International Missions Partners.
Throughout the week, we’ll spend time with next-gen missionaries and pastors. Young people who have given up their homes, careers, and family to serve and play their part to bring the Gospel to Thailand. Their lives and stories will impact you as you hear their vision and heart for Thai people to know Christ.
There will be opportunities to visit a wide range of ministries so be ready to roll your sleeves up and join in activities with children, young people, and adults.
Each day, we’ll spend time praying, debriefing and listen to what God is saying to us.
On our final day, we’ll be able to consider what we have learned, consider the opportunities, and pray into the work that remains.
You’ll go home ready to continue the conversation, ready to play your part to take the Gospel to the ‘ends of the earth’. ready to advise and support you and your church to play your part.
Date: 3—12 October 2019
Cost: AUD$1300 per person. Costs to be finalized.
- Includes accommodation, meals, transport, gifts to our hosts, and planned activities.
- Airfares to Thailand and internal flights, passports, etc at your own cost.
- Check with your doctor regarding immunizations. We don’t expect to be traveling in malarial zones.
- Travel insurance is mandatory.
- Guidance on suggested travel to Thailand will be given. You will be meeting the team in Bangkok.
- Open to young adults, adults of all ages, leaders, and anyone passionate about seeing the kingdom of God advanced. Children over 12 years old also welcome with a parent.
- Inquiries now open.
Team Guide: Pamela Ledley, WOI Mobiliser
Pamela’s own passion for mission grew through her local church, Citywest Church in Sydney. After many years of supporting missions, she led her first team in 2009 and regularly takes short term teams to Thailand. Mobilizing is at the heart of her call and this trip will be an opportunity to learn and grow together.