Delicious pineapple rice
Pineapple fried rice, made with chunks of fresh pineapple, veggies served in pineapple shell.
- Pineapple cubed – 1 cup
- Rice – 2 cup
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Carrot – 1
- Jalapeno – 1
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Maggi tastemaker – few drops
- Cashew -6
- Raisins – handful
- Extra Firm tofu cubed – 1 cup
- Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Soak Basmati rice for 15 mins, wash and rinse.
- Cook Basmati rice with 4 cups water and 1/4 cup coconut milk and allow it to cool completely.
- Heat pan, add oil and fry cubed tofu and keep it aside.
- Heat pan with butter, fry cashew, raisins, pineapple and keep it aside.
- Heat pan, add oil fry minced ginger, finely chopped carrot, de-seeded jalapeno and green pea.s
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder, soy sauce and maggi tastemaker.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Add fried tofu and mix.
- Garnish with fried cashew, raisins and pineapple.
Ministry leader involved in evangelism and church planting.