Bangkok and Bhutan – Elevate Your Praise
Dates: 26 October – 6 November
Imagine being high up in the Himalayan mountains simply because God invites you to worship him there.
When we worship God the atmosphere shifts… will you allow God to do what we cannot?
God dwells among the praises of his people… will you give him a home in Bangkok and Bhutan?
You are invited to be part of a worship mission trip to bring your praise and your worship to God in Southeast Asia.
In May 2020, 24 worshippers are going to Bangkok, Thailand and the country of Bhutan to minister to the Lord in worship – a God-given strategic approach to ‘closed nations’.
This is a mission trip, unlike anything you’ve ever heard of.
- If you are passionate about the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations, this ministry trip is for you.
- If you are passionate about worship, this ministry trip is for you.
- It will change you.
- It will minister to the heart of God.
- It will change the nation of Bhutan.
- It will change the people of Thailand.
- The question is not “do I have the money?” but “does God want you on this mission?”
Trip starts and ends in Bangkok.
Bangkok (5 days)
- 2 days of understanding culture and traditions as we visit iconic sites and attractions
- 2 days of ministry opportunity (under appropriate supervision) amongst exploited and trafficked women.
- 2 days in Thimphu for the Grand Opening of the ‘Hochel’ with dedication and commissioning celebrations. This is to honour the faithfulness of God in fulfilling a vision given 2 years ago.
- 4 days of travel by road to significant places and sites, and includes a flight to eastern Bhutan.
- 1 optional day can be added on to hike up the famous iconic Tiger’s Nest. (This is great for first-timers to Bhutan, who are healthy and of average fitness)
Each day we will start and end with worship and devotion.
Eligible to go: Men and Women above 18 years of age.
Cost: $3,350 USD
Excludes: Visa fee and flight fares to and from Bangkok
Includes: Visa fee and flight fares to and from Bhutan, twin sharing accommodation in 4 star hotels and all meals, local ministry travel expense, gratuities and love gifts to the local minsitries.
Team Leader: Glynis Willows
Interested in joining this trip?
Leave us with your details below and we’ll get in touch soon with more information.