The late Patricia Green gave 30 years of her life to helping girls and women become free from sexual slavery. Founder of Rahab Ministries in Bangkok and Alabaster Jar ministry in Berlin, Patricia was passionate about helping rescue young, vulnerable girls and women from exploitation in the sex industry.
With regards to sexual slavery, the world remains a sick, depraved, and spiritually oppressive place. The cold hard facts reflect this.
- Today there are more than 200 million child slave labourers (5-17yrs) worldwide – with no protection.
- In East Africa 9 out of 10 girls are abused by the people they trust the most.
- Child pornography alone generates US$3 billion annually.
- Two million girls between 5 and 15yrs enter the commercial sex market each year.
- 89% of prostitutes want to escape!
To honour Patricia, the ministries she established, and the many other similar works she helped advise, World Outreach International is establishing the Patricia Green Memorial Fund.
The fund will be dedicated to resourcing Patricia’s vision and ministry passion in Thailand and Europe, and other likeminded WOI ministries that focus on rescuing children and women who are vulnerable, or at high risk of being trafficked for sexual slavery.
The Fund will ensure opportunity for these children to be liberated from prostitution and become part of a Christ-centred community where they will learn life skills and vocations.
Your financial partnership in this memorial fund will allow WOI to help rescue even more young children from a life of hopelessness, abuse, and exploitation.
(Sources of statistic above include UNICEF, YWAM, Global Fund for Children, and other organisations.)