Bhutan Mission Trip
A MISSION TRIP with a difference!
This is God’s time for the nation of Bhutan!
Is He calling YOU to play a part? … even a small part?
Come with us and experience this beautiful country & people..
See it through His eyes of love! And to be His love-in-the-flesh!
Dates: 8-14 November, 2018 (flying in from Bangkok , Delhi, Singapore or Katmandu to Paro, Bhutan, return)
Itinerary: A full itinerary will be provided via email, according to our ministry schedule.
- We will visit the cities of Paro & Thimphu, and Dochu La Pass, Panakha Dzong, Trachicho Dzong,significant tourist sights, monasteries, temples and heritage sights.
- Visits to village believers to serve and minister love to the poor, will be made. We will bring encouragement & teaching, to the small churches and worship/prayer over the nations together with them.
- We will travel as far as possible into the beautiful mountain areas. It is magnificent and peaceful, and perfect for ‘out of sight’ worship.
- Travel will be in well maintained company 10-seaters vans.
- Tour guides & company are Christian and they are very experienced and proficient, with an excellent reputation.
- We will be well served and in safe hands! Hopefully we can serve the small churches well too.
Application: An application form will be sent to you and upon mutual confirmation and deposit of $100 (not later than 30 July 2018)
your place on the team will be reserved (team size 10- 20pax)
Cost: USD1750 (excludes airfares)
Cost Includes: hotel/restaurant meals 3x daily, 4-star hotel accommodation, transportation costs, tour guide, visa, entrance fees and minor sundries (all government stipulations). Daily cost of visiting Bhutan are regulated by the Bhutanese government and is set at USD250p.d. ($1500 for 6nights), Also includes ministry expenses and tour guide gratuities
This is a chance of a lifetime, to serve God in Bhutan and do so in an unusual way and style.
God is faithful to provide when we are willing to GO!
Interested? Fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you with further information. You can also forward this page to someone else you know who might be interested, using the share options below. We look forward to hearing from you!