The Swaziland outreach is a short 5-day missions/exposure trip. This is a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to cross-cultural ministry and step out of your “comfort zone” to be a vessel for the Holy Spirit to use.
We will stay at the local church and minister in the surrounding villages and schools. Getting to know and appreciate the people and culture of Swaziland is one of the many privileges of this outreach.
We will visit schools and share the Gospel with them in simple and fun ways.
Village visits will give us the opportunity to meet people in their particular circumstances. Bringing the Gospel through Bible stories is a very effective way to reach out to these beautiful people and seeing the Word confirmed by signs and wonders is a powerful testimony.
We will be privileged to join the local Swazi congregation as they worship Jesus in their Sunday church service.
You will learn:
- ” The Story Telling method”
- How to overcome “cultural boundaries” in sharing the Gospel and also to use cultural “keys” to make the Gospel easily understandable.
- How to communicate with a translator.
- Children’s ministry
What can I take away from this experience:
- “Say, obey, tell,” the “storytelling method” and other easy, practical ways of approaching people will empower you to share the Gospel with people.
- A passion for the lost that need Jesus in their lives.
- Priceless experiences that will give you the confidence to be a disciple, where ever you are.
Cost: (ZAR) R 1100 per person.
This includes Meals from the evening of the 27th of April to the morning of the 1st of May, transport from Johannesburg (RSA) to Swaziland and back and Accommodation.
* Airport pick-up, Visa, and snacks cost not included.
God is excited to touch people’s lives, will you join Him?
Applications closing 10th April.