Botswana Outreach 1-11 July, 2017
The Botswana Outreach is an 11-day missions trip to central and Northern Botswana. You will have enough time to get comfortable with the people and culture in Botswana as we travel through and stay in this beautiful country.
The outreach group will be staying with missionaries outside a small town in Northern Botswana called Shakawe. They are ministering to the Hambakushu people staying in this region along the Okavango River.
- We will be assisting the missionary in the different ministries he is involved in which will include:
- Showing the Jesus film in the native Setswana language.
- Visiting villages in remote areas.
- Children’s ministry through skits and Bible stories.
- Attend and minister at the local Hambakushu church in Shakawe.
You will learn:
- God’s Father heart towards the nations
- Easy ways of sharing the Gospel cross-culturally
- ” The Story Telling Method”
- How to communicate through a translator
What can I take away from this experience:
- An insight into God’s unconditional love for the lost
- Practical tools to communicate the Gospel
- An expectancy for God’s hand in your life
Cost: (ZAR) R 3300-00 per person.
- The cost includes meals from the evening of the 1st of July to the morning of the 11th of July.
- Transport from Potchefstroom (RSA) to Botswana and back.
Please note: *Airport pick-up and transfer from Johannesburg to Potchefstroom (RSA) and back, Visa, and snacks cost not included.